Diamond suspension and diamond spray from our own production - made by Schmitz.
• polycrystalline (for glass, ceramics, sapphire and hard metal)
• monocrystalline (for all other materials)
Diamond concentration (carats per litre):
• optional from 25 to 1250 carats/litre
• 50 cts/L is the standard for metallographic sample preparation
• you don't know the diamond content of your current suspension and can't get any information here? No problem - we will be happy to measure it for you. Just get in touch with us.
• Water-based (standard)
• Automatic spray (water-based, especially for dosing systems)
• Can be varied from thin to gel-like. We will be pleased to help you with your selection.
You can find further information on our homepage at
Do you already know our preparation recipes?
We are also happy to advise you on unusual preparation challenges. Please send us some background information on the material and the sample size as well as the daily sample throughput in advance by e-mail.
Safety data sheets can be found centrally on our homepage at